EV2015 Day 9
3 August 2015
VietnamBangkok
越南
曼谷

 

Our Vietnam friends present us with some beautiful gifts to farewell

越南當地朋友送給我們漂亮的禮物作送別

We leave early in the morning for the airport.
我們一早就起程前往機場

We farewell to the Vietnam FOJP, hope that we can meet again very soon.
一眾越南的逾越知音為我們送行, 臨別真的依依不捨
They have waited until thelast of us entering into the immigration counters.
他們等候到我們最後一人者過海關為止
We also have to say goodbye to some of our members.
我們也要和其中幾位成員叨分別了
Then some other members join us again at the Bangkok airport
然後在曼谷機場和另外幾位隊員會合

A local Catholic media - The Catholic Social Communications of Thailand (CSCT)
have been following FOJP's activities in Bangkok.
當地的天主教傳播機構 - 「泰國天主教社會通訊」也全程追蹤我們。
Upon arrivial, we first drop off luggages at the place
we are going to stay over the next few days -
Daughters of The Queenship of Mary House
到步後,我們先把行李存放在將要下榻的地方 -
Daughters of The Queenship of Mary House (DQM House)


Then we visit the Sapanluang Church and school
(Presbyterian Church)
我們參觀了「長老會」黃橋教堂和學校

Welcome FOJP to Bangkok …

Visit Sapan Luang Church


They introduce to us the history and structure of the Church
他們為我們簡介了教堂的歷史及架構
And we share our songs with them
我們分享歌曲

We visit the China Town and distribute leaflets

We distribute leaflets at China Town to promote the EVConcert.
我們的重要對象∼唐人街派發傳單,邀請他們來參加福傳音樂佈道會。

We then go to Holy Rosary Church. We grasp this opportunity to do some shooting here.
接著我們到達玫瑰聖母堂, 並把握時機,在這壯觀的教堂前拍攝了一些片段。
We follow our Dr. Kwan' s health tips ~
frequently wash our hands thoroughly …
我們聽從隨團醫生(Alfred)的溫馨提示:要經常洗手…


The Chinese parishioners of the Rosary Church cooked this delicious dinner for us.
They do not usually go to Church on Mondays
but come today specifically in order to meet us …
該堂的中文彌撒教友專程為了我們
在星期一也相聚一起,還為我們準備了晚餐 …

Having dinner with the local Chinese community

The beautiful colours light up the church at night …
幻彩的燈光把黑夜中的聖堂照亮,向世人展示…
We attend a Mass in Chinese with the Chinese parishioners, which is specially arranged for us only on this Monday.
我們參與這裡的特別為我們在星期一而開的中文彌撒

We attend Chinese Mass with the local community.

We have a production meeting with Fr Anucha and the local community after going back to DQM House
晚上,回到住處,我們與Anucha神父及當地教友舉行製作會議。